Bardzo pilnie poszukujemy kandydata na zaakceptowany projekt EVS w Bułgarii. Poniżej znajdziecie szczegóły. Zainteresowanych zapraszamy
UWAGA: Rozpoczęcie projektu ma nastąpić w najszybszym możliwym dla wolontariusza terminie!
Przy okazji zachęcamy do obejrzenia filmiku z projektu tej samej organizacji, w którym uczestniczyło troje naszych wolontariuszy:
Within the activities young people will seek answers to the hate speech manifestations in the Internet,
due to racism, xenophobia, and all other differences stemming form gender, ethno-social, religious and cultural character.
The project will be part of the large-scale international campaign “Young people against hate speech in the Internet” and will include three main aspects –
youth online activity, creation of informational and awareness rising interactive materials and conduction of presentations and conversations with students and youth,
which will enhance the attention towards the dangers of the hate speech in the online space.
To ensure the teaching process of the volunteers we will use the methods of non-formal education, through which to increase the knowledge and skills in
prevention of and dealing with the negative effects from the use of hate massages in the online environment.
The activities will be held on the territory of Sofia and its surroundings and in the case of trainings and seminarsin the countryside, the participants
in the project will travel with the team of the association, and will be part of the campaign in the whole country
The main responsibilities of the volunteers will include monitoring of the online social media, design of on-line brochures and materials,
as well as research and organization of presentation in local schools.
The set of non-formal educational activities will boost their intercultural confidence and ability to recognize and act against xenophobia, racism.
The volunteers will be part of our day to day initiatives and youth projects and will have the chance to meet and work with lots of
Bulgarian youth as well as other young people coming for our different EU projects.
Only candidates willing to take action against online hate speech practices and interested in
human rights protection will be invited to take part in the project. Basic knowledge in English as well as knowledge of online social media is required.
Venue of activities: Sofia, Bulgaria
Themes:Anti-discrimination, young people’ free time
Targets:Young people aged 13-25 and their online habits
Nasz partner - organizacja Una Exchange poszukuje kandydatów na długoterminowy projekt EVS.
UNA Exchange - Communications volunteer placement
UNA Exchange manages a range of programmes which support international volunteering in Wales and abroad from two weeks to 12 months. Our activities bring together young people from different countries to volunteer their time and energies in a unique way, bringing benefits to individuals and communities alike.
UNA Exchange has been working on the EVS programme for over 15 years. We’ve been a sending organisation and a coordinating organisation, and we’re very happy to be a hosting organisation in our second year.
The placements will be based in our offices in Cardiff and working closely with our director Paul on UNA Exchanges Communication. Currently our team consists of our director Paul, 4 members of staff and 2 EVS volunteers.
Placement duration: 13th April – 12th December 2015 (9 months)
- Evaluate and disseminate information about UNA Exchanges activities
- Attend, support and design UNA Exchange events
- Take part in other volunteering opportunities such as leading two week international volunteer projects
- Work in the peace garden
- Contribute to general office tasks involving the recruitment and placing of both incoming and outgoing non-EVS volunteers
The volunteer we are now seeking would also engage in all these activities but with a particular focus on the first area relating to collection, evaluating, interpreting and communicating information about UNA Exchange’s activities, namely:
- Collect and disseminate information about UNA Exchange activities in a way that will inspire and encourage participation in volunteering, travel and international understanding
- Meet and interview volunteers to obtain feedback on the learning outcomes and experience the volunteers gained on their project.
- Conduct research on how our program and our communications could be improved in order to improve quality and match the need of young people.
- Collect information that can be used on a wider scale to promote the work done and inspire others to take up voluntary activities such as photo, video, audio, and case studies
- Attend formal and non formal activities and activities and record them in creative ways using new media
- Work with staff to ensure consistency of approach and work towards developing a house style
- Developing social media and web based content that promotes the organisation and its activities to the target age group
- Research and undertake activities to improve our online presence and so improve our access to young people by examining our online profile, brand, content etc.
- Promote awareness of our work to the wider community including potential hosts, funding organisations, community members as well as existing and potential volunteers
- Work with stakeholders to develop resources that can be used to communicate with particular target groups particularly those with fewer opportunities
The outcome of this placement would be to engage many more young people in Wales in volunteering and build the work of our organisation and ensure it is available to the widest possible target group.
UNA Exchange is looking for a volunteer with an interest in international volunteering/ social media/digital communication/marketing/ video/ photography and (web) design. It is vital that the volunteer will be able and willing to work on his or her own initiative and use her or his own ideas for inclusion in the project. Experience of working with young people and international volunteering may be useful but is not our foremost criteria. Experience with social media, (web) design, audio-visual communication, promotion and marketing will also be considered an asset.
The volunteers will live centrally in Cardiff with other EVS volunteers in a shared house. Each person will have their own bedroom and will share kitchen, bathroom and living room. An amount of approximately £275 will be paid once a month for food, pocket money and internet.
Please read carefully through the description, consider to go online as well to find more information about UNA Exchange (www.unaexchange.org ). The project will start on 13st April 2015 – 12st December 2015. Please make sure you are available to dedicate this time period to volunteering in Wales.
1 grudnia przyjechała do nas kolejna wolontariuszka EVS, Judita Stacilo. Przez najbliższe 7 miesięcy Judita będzie wspierać nasze działania upowszechniające wolontariat międzynarodowego jako narzędzie edukacji społecznej i międzykulturowej. Działania wolontariuszki będą koncentrowały się na badaniu efektów wolontariatu międzynarodowego na jego uczestników oraz prowadzeniu różnych działań promocyjnych.
Ruszamy z kolejną rekrutacją na międzykontynentalny projekt Wolontariatu Europejskiego (EVS) koordynowany przez ICYE.
Tytuł projektu: Communicating Human Rights in Diversity
Czas trwania: 15.04-15.12.2015
1. Colombia New Horizons Foundation, Soacha, Colombia
2. VASE – ICYE Ecuador and SISTEMA NACIONAL DE MÚSICA PARA PERSONAS ESPECIALES “SINAMUNE”
3. Centro de Estudios de la Mujer - Honduras / Centre for Women’s Studies – Honduras
4. Pratham, Mysore, India
5. Marsudi Utami, Semarang, Indonesia
6. Volunteers for Peace Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam
7. Kenya Deaf Agenda Self-Help Group, Nairobi, Kenya
8. AJUDE & Obra Dom Orione, Maputo,Mozambique
9. Hope for HIV/AIDS Life Support International, Lagos, Nigeria
Ogólne informacje o projekcie:
The main impetus of this is to make volunteers active and responsible citizens valuing diversity and human rights and to build capacity of youth and volunteering organisations, making them multipliers of change beyond their prescribed roles as youth or social workers. Over time, the lack of skills and knowledge results in a certain “blindness” for the rights of vulnerable people due to age, disability, gender, immigration status, etc. and often an interweaving of these factors. Simultaneously, the scope of volunteers’ contributions, often limited to physical “help” in host projects, can be extended and their learning maximised.
This project explores new ways of engaging with the blind spots of our consciousness, with precarious spaces and people at risk. It gives occasion to stimulate discussions on representational practices and their influence on human rights in diversity to bring about change in the lives of the precarious. The project, which creates synergies between the fields of non-formal education, practical training, academic research, youth and volunteering, is meant to infuse a culture of human rights in the diverse local organisations and communities, reducing simultaneously the negative impact of volunteering and maximising its positive impacts.
1. Build capacity of volunteering organisations by creating multipliers and infusing a culture of human rights in diversity
2. Test the impact of the Human Rights in Diversity project on the socio-cultural and personal development of volunteers
3. Fill gaps in knowledge through the impact study to maximise volunteers’ learning outcomes, strengthen cooperation among programme and partner countries and organisations
The profile of volunteers
-Open-mindedness and interest in learning, discovering and interacting with people of a different community, culture and background, and learning a new language;
-Interested in the theme of human rights and diversity and motivated to engage in voluntary work;
-Flexible and open to undertaking diverse tasks;
-Ready to integrate not only into the local community but also into the host project;
-Between 18 to 30 years of age;
- The volunteers are not required to have any specific skills or previous language knowledge.
Na zgłoszenia czekamy do 2 stycznia. Zainteresowani dostaną pakiet informacyjny i specjalny formularz zgłoszeniowy, który będzie trzeba odesłać do nas do 6.01. Rozmowy kwalifikacyjne z wybranymi kandydatami będą odbywać się 7 i 8 stycznia.