Niesprzyjające temperatury wdarły się niestety także na Marszałkowską 24/26 lok. 5 i dlatego w najbliższych dniach nasze biuro będzie czynne nieco krócej (11.00-16.00) Przepraszamy za utrudnienia!
Zapraszamy do kontaktu mailowego:
- To represent their sending organisation (its philosophy and values) with others volunteers and staff member
- To bring a fresh and external view and ideas.
- To participate to training like workcamps leader training
- Its cultural, linguistic, dynamism, openness to European mobility
- A presentation of his EVS experience with media of his choice.
- Comprehensive knowledge of European systems and the functioning of volunteer sites
- A privileged contact with young people enabling him to discover the cultural diversity of our city.
- Information on all local festivals and places to visit French courses suited to their language level
- Skills "European" and intercultural: to be and feel what it means to be European citizens.
- Living in community, teamwork, sharing ideas, conflict management, adaptability to change ...
- Project management skills: setting goals, planning, evaluation, project ...
- Language skills (French English )
Concordia to associate a European Voluntary Service to support local social initiatives toward the elderly in rural areas.
Volunteer activities will include :
The presence of volunteers during these visits can be exchanged with the seniors about various subjects, learn about another culture by their presence. The purpose of the project is not only the fact that volunteers would have to accompany the wizards of life. - The volunteers' tasks will be tailored to the skills and abilities.
- The volunteer will have to connect the initiatives of the Association of Concordia animation seniors.
- The volunteer will be involved in the activities of the business and Concordia will be asked to participate in community life of the association according to the desires (seminars, training)
- The volunteer will have the opportunity to develop a personal project and teams will be open and attentive to their needs and initiatives.
Concordia Picardy NPDC is currently coordinating the EVS project "Help at Home" in partnership with "Orfeas organization") accompanying senior social workers in isolation and exclusion) in Greece, the experience of volunteers in Greece are very informative to ensure progress on the project. The former EVS volunteers will be able to participate in activities when they return
What the volunteer will bring:
- The whole point of having volunteers through the EVS is the contribution that they make their national and cultural differences.
- The volunteer will develop solidarity and understanding, foster social relationships between different populations: young and senior, youth volunteers and local youth
The home will be the chosen home of young Castile. This young workers home already has experience of hosting European volunteers under the device "Eurodyssée” Located in the center of the city of Amiens, they will be in contact with other young Picard (youth 16 to 30 years in contract work, internships, vocational training, learning...)
The volunteer will live in a studio supported by the association Concordia, a community kitchen with individual lockers will be available for volunteers, as well as activity rooms and amenities. A permanent health will be provided by a nurse. The premises have a laundry room and a computer with Wi-Fi Internet.